Powerturn F/R-IS/TS Semi-automatic system with swing door drive on active leaf and door closer on passive leaf for fire and smoke protection doors with integrated smoke switch
- Smart swing function for easy manual door opening
- Closing force of EN4-7 with variable adjustment
- Integrated smoke switch control unit, whose signal closes the door automatically in the event of a fire
- Opening and closing speed can be individually adjusted
- Mechanical latching action when operated without current, and electrical automatic unit latching action in regular operation, which accelerates the door shortly before it is closed
- Mechanical and electrical closing sequence control holds the active leaf in the waiting position until the passive leaf is closed
- Low-energy function opens and closes the door with reduced speed, fulfilling the highest safety demands
- Obstacle detection detects an object through contact and stops the opening or closing process
- Automatic reversing detects an obstacle and returns to the opening position
- Push & Go function triggers the automatic drive following light manual pressure on the door leaf
- Drive can be used with roller guide rail or link arm
- Servo function for motorized support when manually opening the door
- Optional radio board for wireless activation by radio transmitter
- Freely configurable inputs and outputs for different functions
- Can be networked, and integrated into the building automation via open standard (BACnet)
Semi-automatic system with swing door drive on active leaf and door closer on passive leaf for fire and smoke protection doors with integrated smoke switch
- Fire and smoke protection doors
- Hold-open systems with integrated hold-open function – country-specific specifications must be observed
- Right and left double leaf single-action doors
- Single-action doors up to 3200 mm hinge clearance with link arm installation
- Single-action doors up to 2800 mm hinge clearance with roller guide rail installation
- Minimum hinge clearance 1500 mm, minimum passive leaf width 470 mm (depending on installation type)
- Interior and exterior doors with high access frequency
- Transom installation hinge and opposite hinge side
- Symmetrical and asymmetrical division of door possible
Installation situations in reference objects and videos
Our most powerful drive: GEZE Powerturn.
The Powerturn automatic swing door drives opens even large, heavy doors with a leaf weight up to 600 kilograms reliably and safely. The GEZE swing door drive is also the perfect solution for fire protection doors.
Installation freedom - with the new GEZE Powerturn.
The clever GEZE assembly system of the Powerturn swing door drive not only reduces storage, but also facilitates the assembly process for installation companies.
Accessibility - with the new GEZE Powerturn.
The Powerturn swing door drive also opens large, heavy doors such as fire protection doors effortlessly in any situation. This is made possible by the unique smart swing feature that also meets demands for inclusion.
Installation video of the GEZE Powerturn IS mechanism swing door drive
The Powerturn swing door drive with integrated closing sequence control is ideal for double leaf fire protection doors and for escape and rescue route doors
GEZE Powerturn, swing door drive installation video
The Powerturn swing door stands out for its flexible installation. This makes it possible to complete different types of installation with only one drive variant.
GEZE Powerturn (swing door drive) sensor roller guide rail installation video
The GEZE sensor roller guide rail for the Powerturn swing door drive can be used for mounting even on very narrow door profiles.
|Leaf weight (max.) 1-leaf
|Minimum passive leaf width
|passive leaf width max.
|active leaf width min.
|active leaf width max.
|Reveal depth (max.)
|Opening angle (max.)
|Transom installation opposite hinge side with link arm
|Transom installation hinge side with roller guide rail
|Mechanical latching action
|Electrical latching action
|Mechanical closing sequence control
|Disconnection from mains
|Main switch in the drive
|Power supply for external consumers (24 V DC)
|-15 - 50 °C
|Mode of operation
|Automatic, Off, Permanently open, Shop closing, Night
|function smart swing
|Push & Go
|Programme switch DPS, Programme switch integrated in the drive, MPS programme switch
|DIN 18650, EN 16005
|Suitability for fire protection doors
|Smoke switch integrated